Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

List "your favorite songs" of an artist are songs that I have not liked and can not be removed

Solved!

List "your favorite songs" of an artist are songs that I have not liked and can not be removed

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

iPhone 12

Operating System

(iOS/Mac)

My Question or Issue

In the list "your favorite songs" of an artist there are also heaps of songs that I have not liked. Deleting them in the desktop version doesn't help either: "The songs have been removed" - but they remain in the list! Is there another way to remove the songs from the list? Thanks a lot for your support. Greetings, Frank

Bildschirmfoto 2022-08-04 um 13.45.10.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Lehbusch,

Thanks for confirming!

This would be the reason why the individual songs stay under 'Liked' and cannot be removed.
In case you un-like the whole album, only the separate liked songs will be remain listed 🙂

Let us know if any other questions come to mind.
Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @Lehbusch,

Thanks for posting in the Community!
Could you check if you haven't maybe liked the whole album?
We'll be on the lookout for your response 🙂

VasilModerator

Hello Vasil, thank you very much for your reply. Yes, the whole album is marked with "like".

Marked as solution

Hey @Lehbusch,

Thanks for confirming!

This would be the reason why the individual songs stay under 'Liked' and cannot be removed.
In case you un-like the whole album, only the separate liked songs will be remain listed 🙂

Let us know if any other questions come to mind.
Cheers!

VasilModerator

Hello Vasil, yes you are right. If I unlike the whole album the problem is solved. Did I do something wrong or is this a bug? Normally the songs don't appear in the list when I like the album, right? Best regards, Frank

Hey @Lehbusch

Thanks for getting back to us. 

No worries, this is expected behavior of the app. If you like an album, it'll appear in Your Library > Albums. Also, you'll be able to see the whole list of songs of that specific album under the Artist page > Liked songs. 

If you'd like to save only some specific songs from that Album, you can click on the Heart icon next to the songs and they'll be added to your Liked songs playlist. In this case, only these specific songs will be under Liked songs in the Artist page as well. 

Hope this clears things up. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts