Local File Music don´t start palying

Solved!
Highlighted

Local File Music don´t start palying

Hello,

i have some problems with the local files, the don´t wanna play anymore. it still worked a few weeks ago but today i wanted to play some music from my Local Files on my Phone an it didn´t start playing, then i switched to my PC and tried it there but it didn´t worked. I tried to make an new Folder for this but it´s again the same problem.

I hope somebody can help me 🙂

Syph

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Local File Music don´t start palying

Visitor

I had this issue starting yesterday. Deleting and re-downloading the affected playlists did not help. I had to reinstall the app and I downloaded multiple playlists and tested them and they all worked after the re-download. It was annoying because we have a limited internet connection at home, but it fixed my issue. I didn't even have to sign in again when I re-installed the app, however, I had to tell Spotify which playlists to re-download.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted

Visitor

Hi! That's happening to me too. But I can't see my local songs on my Android but on an iPhone yes, just that I can't play it. 

I don't unos chat happened because I could see my local songs on the playlist of songs that I liked but not anymore please help me!

Highlighted
Solution!

Visitor

I had this issue starting yesterday. Deleting and re-downloading the affected playlists did not help. I had to reinstall the app and I downloaded multiple playlists and tested them and they all worked after the re-download. It was annoying because we have a limited internet connection at home, but it fixed my issue. I didn't even have to sign in again when I re-installed the app, however, I had to tell Spotify which playlists to re-download.

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS