Plan

Premium

Country

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

My liked songs album is empty on my PC, but I've got everything on my phone. I've tried to log out and log in, but it didn't solve the issue.

3 Replies

Hey there @mrDima,

Thanks for the post.

Can you let us know if you can see your other playlists/ albums/ liked artists on the PC app or is it all empty?

Check your username and profile pic and see if they match that of your phone? You could be logged in a duplicate account on the PC. This can sometimes happen if you're using a similar email address like email@gmail.com and email@yahoo.com or you're logging via Facebook.

Keep us posted on this, and we'll do our best to help.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

@alex 

I have all my other albums intact, account and photo are the same -  I'm using only one email.  Liked songs on my phone are in place. 

Hi there @mrDima,

Thanks for the confirmation.

This could be due to some corrupted app data. To get rid of that, go through the steps in this Spotify Guide to performing a clean reinstall of the app. 

If after that you still can't see your Liked Songs, ask a friend/ family member to log in with their account on your computer and check if they can see their Liked Songs. If not possible, create a new free account to test this out. This way we can check if the issue is related to your device or account.

Also, let us know the exact Spotify version you're running.

Keep us posted on how you get on.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts