Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Majority of liked songs gone on all devices

Majority of liked songs gone on all devices

Plan: Premium

Device: Macbook Pro, iPhone 7

Operating System: macOS Catalina, iOS 14.4

This morning I was listening to music as usual and jamming to the new Sabaton song. I went to look through my liked songs for another song but then I noticed that I only had 44 liked songs, and my liked songs only went as far back as December 30th, 2020. I still have the songs that I've liked from December 30th to today, but everything from December back is gone. I luckily have a playlist of all my liked songs just copy pasted but I haven't updated it in a bit. I don't know what happened but I just want my liked songs back. I haven't done anything, just listened to music. Someone please help.

1 Reply

Hey @JonathanYu,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here.

In this case we recommend that you go ahead and secure your account using the instructions in this Support Page. There, at the bottom of the article, you can find instructions on how to proceed in case some of your content is missing. Don't forget to change the password for any service associated with your account, such as your email address, Facebook, or Apple.

It's a good idea to also have a look at all third party apps that have access to your Spotify account and remove any you don't recognize. You can learn how to do this here.  For the other ones you should update the login info as well.

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help. 

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts