Premium

Country

USA

Device

HP Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I just noticed that when I go to my Library and select "Artists" all of my favorite artists are missing. Instead, I see a screen telling me to "Follow your first artist." This is somewhat concerning because I spent a great deal of time entering the artists that I wished to follow several months ago and now they seem to have been deleted leaving me to have to start all over. I have already tried clearing my cache and resigning in and the Artists continue to be missing. My playlists, Podcasts, and Albums are all still there, just not the artists.

1 Reply

Hey there @Tietjen

Help’s here!

If your Artists tab suddenly became empty it's possible that you're experiencing an issue that we're currently investigating. Check out this Ongoing Issue and add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE button. Make sure you follow the steps provided under Status Update as well. 

It'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.  

Suggested posts