Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing and broken Playlists

Missing and broken Playlists

Plan

Premium

My Question or Issue

Hi,

I recently created 5 playlists  for my upcoming Halloween-party. It took me 2 days to sort all my music into these playlists. Now all of the sudden the playlists are broken. Some of them have no name, others have no Songs. Opening the playlists shows me the error "an error occurred" and I can't see any songs in it. Every playlist had at least 6h of music, now only one contains just 39 minutes of music. My HW-HipHop playlist is missing completely, the others are incomplete ore completely useless. I won't  have the time to recreate the playlist and now I have no music for my party and wasted 2 days sorting music for nothing.

Screenshot_20211024-110355_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20211024-110338_Spotify.jpg
1 Reply

Hi there @Maik95,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

This is quite odd. As a first step, try logging out, restarting your device, and logging back in. If this doesn't make any difference, it's worth running a clean reinstall of the app by following these steps. This can be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble.

If the issue persists, can you let us know the make, model and OS version of your device, and check if the playlists are showing those issues in any other device where you use the app?

We'll be looking out for your reply.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts