Premium

Country

US

Device

All platforms

Operating System

All

My Question or Issue

All SiriusXM podcasts seem to be missing i.e. Radio Wonderland, Doghouse Radio, Phoenix Radio... what gives? Some of us pay good money for this and for it to disappear with no notification is frustrating. 

10 Replies

Hi there @EarlyOctober,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

Please as a further indication, ask a friend or a sibling who uses Spotify in the same country as you to look up the Podcasts you have mentioned to make sure if this is personal content issue or local.

If they were unable to find them, please make sure to read all about missing content on this official info page.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

I, too, have noticed some Podcasts disappearing from Spotify. Specifically podcasts that play music. I've noticed that 1001Tracklist's Exclusive Mix and Madison Mars' House of Mars podcasts have disappeared, the episodes of both are music mixes.

I haven't been able to find any articles about this.

Same here - Hosting a Music Podcast Series on Soundcloud. Via RSS Feed i've put them into spotify. Now they are all gone. I tried to recreate a new Podcast with the same name, but it tell's me, that the name of my podcast is already in use.

Hope there'll be a fix soon...

Hi @JeffronCaramel@EarlyOctober & @Teekivi,

Could you all please mention your Podcast's full name please ?

Thanks for your cooperation 🙂

I listed three examples in my original post. Thanks for the reply.

I've also had other people check and they are missing.

@OneByBoo - the name of the podcast is "Vibe Podcast".

This was the link
https://open.spotify.com/show/3CWfEatSJ9DuT4KwDCrIQp

Hi @JeffronCaramel,

is this the one ?

Untitled.png

Waiting on your update 🙂

Nope, thats not the one. 😕

Hi @JeffronCaramel,

thanks for answering !

I suggest you check out with a friend or a sibling using Spotify in the same country if they can find this content.

If not, please make sure to read this official info page on missing content.

Hope this shed some light 🙂

Yeah, I'm having the same issues with the h3 podcast and the misfits podcast. Episodes have randomly dissapeared out of the blue about a week ago. I would like to know how to fix this, should I just make a new account?

Suggested posts