Announcements

Moods & Genre Filter test for Liked Songs Playlist

Re: Moods & Genre Filter test for Liked Songs Playlist

Visitor

this feature was amazing. and have been looking forward for it come back. it makes listening to large playlist like “liked songs” easily tailored to when i wanna just play edm for a party and it plays just that. also when i want a chill vibe. it has that option. i have over 1.5k in my liked songs playlist. PLEASE ADD IT. its amazing. 

Visitor

I seriously loved this feature and hope to see it again. Honestly one of the best things I’ve seen from Spotify recently.

As someone that rarely takes the time to make playlists and prefers to just like the songs that I like, this was a huge tool for me when I wanted to hear a specific mood from my library. 

Visitor

Every song that I “like” gets a heart so my liked songs list has a LOT of different stuff in it. I don’t always want shuffle to swing that wild so I think it’s really nice to have those filters. Can we have them back please?

Casual Listener

This was great and I was sad to see it go! I have been wishing for a genre filter since I downloaded Spotify and I was so excited to see it finally come to the app. Am anxious to see its return/permanent implementation!

I really loved this feature for the short time it was on my app! 10/10! I hope it comes back soon because I miss having that option to narrow down my entire library by genre. Soo great! Thanks! 

Visitor

I LOVED this feature!! Please bring it back soon permanently, best thing added into spotify within recent times.

Visitor
Please, please bring it back in a official update, it is almost a game changer. Also would appreciate implementation in the pc version

Regular

Along with genres I'd really like to be able to filter loved and unloved songs, sometimes I only want the stuff I like in a saved playlist and to only listen to stuff I don't know. 

Visitor
I love this feature and it help me to build my playlist and sort my 1000+ liked songs. I'm missing this feature so much rn. Pls make it official as soon as possible!!!

Casual Listener

I loved this feature! Please bring it back spotify! It made it much easier to create playlists or choose which saved songs I want to listen to in a given moment. How else am I supposed to organize my library of 5000 songs?!?!

SUGGESTED POSTS