Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Moods & Genre Filter test for Liked Songs Playlist

Moods & Genre Filter test for Liked Songs Playlist

Hi all, if you use Spotify on a mobile device (Android or iOS), you may have noticed recently that your Liked Songs Playlist includes a set of Filters for genres of the tracks that you have saved, such that you can show results based on a chosen filter. If you notice this feature, it’s because you’ve been included in a test that Spotify will run for about 2 weeks; and it would be great if you could provide your feedback regarding how you find this feature to be by replying to this thread.

Feel free to share your thoughts, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Top Answer
AdamDam
Spotify Star

Hi everyone, I'm glad to announce that the mood and genre filters for Liked Songs will be rolling out over the coming weeks to both Free and Premium Spotify users on mobile devices (Android and iOS) in several countries (the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa).

Feel free to check out this news article, as well as this Community Blog post, about the new feature.

Cheers!

43 Replies

Anybody knows when the feature comes back? It was really nice.

Probably never because it was too nice and useful. 

Hi everyone, I'm glad to announce that the mood and genre filters for Liked Songs will be rolling out over the coming weeks to both Free and Premium Spotify users on mobile devices (Android and iOS) in several countries (the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa).

Feel free to check out this news article, as well as this Community Blog post, about the new feature.

Cheers!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I recently found out that other users can apply filters to their liked songs playlist according to genre. I cannot seem to find these filters on my iOS app. Here is some additional information:
- I have smart shuffle off
- I am on the latest version of the app (re-installed too)
- my spotify region is Sri Lanka

Suggested posts