Step 1

NEXT STEP

Most of my albums have been erased

Most of my albums have been erased

Free/Premium : Premium

Device : Galaxy J5

Operating System : Android 9

My Question or Issue :

Almost all my saved albums have been erased from my library. Since i did a full cleaning by deleting and re-downloading everything few days ago, i did multiple screenshots of my entire library to be sure to download back the albums i wanted. As i finished my cleaning few days ago, i deleted every screenshot. So now all my albums are gone, and i dont remember what i had saved.

So first, i would like someone to give me some help on my whole library i had before Spotify did everything wrong.

Also, i find it very disappointing that i have downloads problems almost every month since i subscribed in 2015. Im really starting to get angry, this isn't professional at all.

I hope you have answers to my problems, or you loose a subscriber.

3 Replies

Hi @Yoler 

If you had them in a playlist you could still recover them. If you go to your account overview, you will see playlist as one of the tabs. Head there and you will see all the deleted playlist that you have deleted and you can recover them there.

Keanu_C

I dont have them in a playlist.

Hi there @Yoler,

If you're still having this issue, can you upload a screenshot of what you see on your Albums tab from all devices that you use.

Thanks.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts