Music Podcasts and songs no longer available

Music Podcasts and songs no longer available

Plan

Premium

Operating System

iOS 13.4

My Question or Issue

I would like to know why the following Music Podcasts are no longer available:

Globalization Podcast by DJ Frankie Vasques, The Roster Radio, Sunburn Radio, DJ City, DJ Kaos and DJ Anarchy. These are some of the names that I remember and I would like to know why they are no longer available. I hope this is temporary since one of the main reasons why I decided to get the premium membership was because of the wide selection of music Podcasts. 

2 Replies

Hey @9-5e0q_d4gxsi !

Spotify wants all the world’s music and podcasts available, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

Spotify adds content every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

Hey @9-5e0q_d4gxsi,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. We just wanted to follow up on what @Tom said above with the following:

Spotify for Podcasters isn't intended to be used as a music distribution tool, regardless of the licensing state of your music. In an effort to enable all creative artists the opportunity to live off their art, creators who wish to share their music on Spotify should use a music distributor. We recommend using one of our preferred providers. Check out Spotify for Artists to get started.

If you're a podcast creator and are experiencing an issue with your podcast on Spotify, make sure to head over to Spotify for Podcasters.

If you listen to a podcast and are experiencing an issue with it, make sure to search the Help and Music Chat sections for relevant threads. If you can't find an answer there, then feel free to start a new thread in the Content Questions board.

Hope that clears things up! 

Take care 🙂

Suggested posts