Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music published by an artist that was previously able to be played is now unplayable. why??

Music published by an artist that was previously able to be played is now unplayable. why??

So I’m on an iphone 6, premium plan living in Australia. One of my favourite artists, Orla Gartland, has an EP called Roots. This is what i first listen to by her. I have been able to listen to it on spotify in the past, and have it on playlists. But now the songs are blacked out and cannot to played. Looks similar to songs I’ve added on PC and can’t listen to on my phone. I was wondering why I no longer can play these songs. Please help.

2 Replies

Hi there @jdihno,

thanks for posting !

A good indication would be to have a friend who uses Spotify to search the album as well.

If it does not appear on another Australian account, please read this official Spotify Answer regarding the matter.

Hope this helps 🙂

I checked out the EP through Spotify's API. The song was set to be unavailable to all territories, including Australia.

You can see if you have any other songs in your playlists that are unavailable for your territory through www.spotunplayable.com

Suggested posts