Premium

Country

Portugal

Device

Huawei PSmart

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

I have a playlist with 18 musics and it start very well but during the play jumps to another music. For example I star the music nr 1 and when that music finishing jumps to music nr 5 and do not play the previous music, I have to do manually and back to music nr 2.

Do you know why it´s happens?

Regards

5 Replies

Hey there @nahyden69,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

Just to confirm, with ''musics'' you mean songs? That might happen because the Shuffle mode is enabled. You can find more info about it and how to disable it in this article.

Also, it's a good idea to clear your Play Queue to make sure there aren't any songs queued that might be affecting the order of your playlist.

If the issue persists, could you send us a video or screen recording of the behavior you're describing so we can have a better understanding of what's going on? You can attach it to your next reply by tapping on the video camera icon in the post editor.

Keep us posted. We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hello again,
I do what you said but unfortunately the problem continues.
Yes, is songs. I did an experiment today and on an album it´s play the 1st song and then jump to song nr 5.

Hey @nahyden69,

Thanks for getting back in touch.

In this case, we suggest following the steps in this article to secure your account and make sure no one else is controlling your playback from other devices.

Hope that helps. Let us know how it goes.

CarlosEModerator

Hello,

What article you suggest? I can´t see nothing.

Hi @nahyden69,

The article I meant is this one. Make sure to follow the steps there and keep us posted on how it goes.

We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

Suggested posts