Free

Country

USA

Device

iPhone XR

Operating System

iOS 13.3.1 and Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I uninstalled the spotify app today and reinstalled it. And when I logged in, my entire Liked Songs playlist was removed. So I tried complete uninstall and reinstalled the app, but I couldn't solve the problem.

So I checked my PC version of Spotify (Windows10) and my Liked Songs playlist was still there. How can I recover my Liked Songs playlist on my iPhone?

+I checked removed playlist but there was no Liked Songs playlist 😢😢

Please solve it

36947C54-9006-4985-B5EF-BBC3A732232F.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed and @aesthetics_seby

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

Just to double-check, did you folks perform a regular reinstall or the clean one? In some situations a clean (more thorough) reinstall of the app might be needed. This way you can start afresh with Spotify on your device. 

Check out this help page in order to find the steps for clean reinstall on the affected device. 

As @aesthetics_seby suggested, it's also a good idea to log in to your Spotify account on another device just to check if you observe the same. If it doesn't occur on a different device, we'd suggest making sure that your original device is up to speed with any software updates available.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

mine too, it just dissapeared this morning. try logging in a different device and check if there is the playlist. if it isn't, idk what to tell you because i have the same problem and i had 700 tracks in that playlist that i can't find all anymore because there are too many.

i realised now what you wrote under. try restarting the phone, i got the problem on all platforms and even on samsung tv it just says error.

I restated so many times already 😂😂 Never comes back.

idk what to tell you man, try installing a different version if it's possible, i only have 2 android phones so i don't know how spotify works on iOS
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed and @aesthetics_seby

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

Just to double-check, did you folks perform a regular reinstall or the clean one? In some situations a clean (more thorough) reinstall of the app might be needed. This way you can start afresh with Spotify on your device. 

Check out this help page in order to find the steps for clean reinstall on the affected device. 

As @aesthetics_seby suggested, it's also a good idea to log in to your Spotify account on another device just to check if you observe the same. If it doesn't occur on a different device, we'd suggest making sure that your original device is up to speed with any software updates available.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Hello Ivan thank you for the answer 😊

The problem is solved thanks to your tech teams

Katerina informed us that this has been solved 👍

solved answer 

Thank you again for feedback 😍

Hope you have a good day 💪💪

Suggested posts