Premium

Country

Russia

Device

Samsung Galaxy A71

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Hello! I Just started to use Spotify. I have a question, my daily mixes remain the same for some days, aren't they suppose to be changed every day? And also, I use app for a PC, but there're no songs in Favorite tracks, although I liked them on my phone. Could you please help me with those issues?

9 Replies

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Can you try restarting your computer, try also to uninstall and reinstall Spotify. If none of the options work you can try clean reinstall the Spotify App. Link:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/How-can-I-perform-a-clean-reinstall-of-the-app/ta-p...

Hope these steps help!

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community with this one and welcome 🙂

Keep in mind that the app needs a bit of time to adapt to your music taste. Since you just started using Spotify, we suggest to keep liking and playing your favorite tunes. After about a week the app should have enough data to to dish out some great and diverse Daily Mixes. You can look up some additional info about the personalized content here

If the issue persists, could you give the steps that @Joel-M suggested a try and let us know if that helps? That should also help with the liked songs not appearing. We recommend that you also make sure that your devices are up to date and have the latest version installed.

Keep us posted if you need any further help! We're always here for you 🙂

Have a wonderful day.

Hi, I have the same problem with my liked songs. I can see them on my phone, but not on PC. I tried @Joelman719 's solution, but it didn't work for me:( 

Hi there. Can you try signing out everywhere to your Spotify account, and log back in?

Yes, nothing

Hi there. Can you please send me a screenshot of your problem. I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Hello) Sure, here are some screenshots. There's russian language, but I hope, thats not a problem. As you can see I have some liked songs on my phone, but I can't see them on my computer. And there's also no history of what I listened.

image.png
image.png
image.png

I have exact same problem as ArseniyAA and my friend has the same problem aswell. I can see my palylist on mobile, but they are empty on PC. We are all using different accounts on different devices, I tried to reinstall the app on PC and even reainstalled Windows, but there is still no Favorite playlist and recently listened. How to fix this? It's completely useless and anoying to use the app with this kind of bugs

As you can see my Favorite playlist is visible on Android app and I can even play the song from it to my PC, but Favorites are still not visible although there is an icon that i'm listening music from it

Снимок.PNG
Screenshot_20200717-154401.jpg

Hi, guys, thank you for showing me your screenshots. As I can tell from the screenshots you sent me it looks like your Computer Spotify App and iPhone Spotify App aren't linked together for some reason. If you please try several more of following steps I would appreciate it:

Step 1: Use a different internet connection.
Step 2: If you have cellular data on the turn it off(a couple of minutes) Then see if it works.
Step 3: Log out to your phone and check if your recently played songs show on your computer.
Step 4: After you have logged out from your Spotify App on Phone uninstall and reinstall the Spotify app on your computer. See if it works

If none of them works I suggest you contact Spotify, for your issues Link:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/?_ga=2.42205862.246974634.1565949570-2085700887.1565949570

It redirects to the About Page > Option 3 - Offers the Contact Form and Option 4 - Points folks to @SpotifyCares on Twitter who are happy to help you.

Please let me know if any of the steps helped you. Have a wonderful day.

Suggested posts