Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My favorite playlist no longer appears under my account's playlists, how can I get it back?

My favorite playlist no longer appears under my account's playlists, how can I get it back?

My favorite playlist from back in college no longer appears under my playlists and doesn't appear when i search for it. It was a collaborative playlist, could someone have deleted it?

1 Reply

Hi @JohnnyO615,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Unless someone gained access to your Spotify account, they shouldn’t be able to delete your collaborative playlist (other Spotify users who have access to your collaborative playlist only can add, remove, or change the order of tracks in the playlist; or remove the collaborative playlist from their own Spotify library).

I recommend first checking for this playlist in the “Recover playlists” section of your account page; it should appear there in the case that it was accidentally deleted within the last 90 days.

If you don’t see your collaborative playlist there, then I would recommend contacting Customer Support; they’ll take a look and do their best to help. 

In addition, if you have more than one Spotify account, it’s possible that the missing playlist is on a different account; so in that case I would also recommend reading this support article regarding finding any other Spotify accounts that you own.

I hope this helps, and let me know if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts