Country

Chile

Device

(Huawei p20 lite)

Operating System

(Android version 9, EMUI VERSION 9.1.0)

My Question or Issue

Hello

I want to report an issue that has been going on by over a week now. 

My liked songs dissappeared. I truly don't know why this happend. I was listening to music, then I closed the app on my phone, later on I opened the app again and this message on the screen appeared "Your likes songs will appear here". My playlists and the artists that I follow, they are still on the app. I didn't have problem until a few days later. When I look for an artist on the tab ( or in my artist section) it charges but then the app suddenly closes. Also when I try to add a song I push the heart but it doesn't turn on green with some songs. When I go to "your library" section my liked songs "playlist" doesn't appear  Back with the dissapeared songs other strange thing is that I log into my account from my Laptop and my liked songs are there, also my playlists, artists etc. I have been doing some research in this page and I tried all. Clear the cache, uninstall and install the app, check out the storage on my phone (Which It has over 1 GB free) and look for an update on the playstore. I even log in a previous account that I used to have, and my liked song are there on the app. So I don't know what's going on with my account. 

Liked songs playlis on my laptop.png

(My liked songs playlist/section on my laptop)

Screenshot_20200629_170739_com.spotify.music.jpg

(My liked songs playlist/section on my phone)

Screenshot_20200629_170647_com.spotify.music.jpg

(This is how my app looks like when I search for an artist, and after click on it the screen goes like that and then the app closes by itself) 

Screenshot_20200629_170720_com.spotify.music.jpg

(I added the song but the heart doesn't turn on green) 

I hope anyone can help me. Thanks in advance

Bye

🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Javieraaaa!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for bringing this up with us.

Right now we have an Ongoing issue with what you seem to be experiencing with your Liked songs.

You can take a look here to see what steps you can take to try and solve this. Feel free to leave your details and +Vote in the thread as well.

Hopefully we'll have this sorted out soon, keep an eye on the page for any updates.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help out with 🙂

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Javieraaaa!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for bringing this up with us.

Right now we have an Ongoing issue with what you seem to be experiencing with your Liked songs.

You can take a look here to see what steps you can take to try and solve this. Feel free to leave your details and +Vote in the thread as well.

Hopefully we'll have this sorted out soon, keep an eye on the page for any updates.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help out with 🙂

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi 🙂 

Thank you so much for your reply. It helped me to solve my problem. I ended up following the steps on this article (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/How-can-I-perform-a-clean-reinstall-of-the-app/ta-p... (I deleted the folder com.spotify.music. then I installed the app again). Now my app is running pretty good and all the problems dissapeared. 

Thank u ^^ 💚

Suggested posts