Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My liked songs playlist won’t open

My liked songs playlist won’t open

Hi for the last week I can’t open my liked songs playlist... does anyone have an answer for that?

7 Replies

Hey hey @Catiafm!

Thanks for reaching out. This sounds a bit odd and we'll do our best to help you out here.

Can you let us know if you've already tried to log out > restart your device > log back in?  It's also a good idea to try clearing your cache to remove any old files that might be causing issues.

If that doesn't do it for you, we'll need to know if this happens on all your devices and their models and OS versions.

Screenshots of what you see when you try opening your Liked Songs list will also help us in helping you 🙂

Keep us in the loop here.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Even my list is not opening 

Hey there @Vignesh98

Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

Would you mind letting us know if this is happening across devices or only on a specific one? Also, could you let us know the exact make/model, operating system and Spotify version of your device on which you're experiencing this?

On another note, could you give us more info on what happens when you try opening your Liked songs' playlist?

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

my liked songs playlist isn’t opening either. i’m experiencing this only on my phone (iphone 8 plus). this started happening a couple of months ago. when i try to click on it it says something went wrong with a try again button

Hey @fyulip,

Thanks for the post.

Could you try performing a clean reinstall of the app as described here

It's also important to check if the same issue occurs with a different account on the same device or with a different device.

What's the Spotify version installed on your phone?

Let us know how that went,

Cheers!

DianModerator

Same thing happening here only it started today I have reloaded my page logged out and logged back in and restarted my PC

im on an HP Intel core 13

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out.

Can you please try the other troubleshooting steps mentioned above and let us know if they help? Also, can you test this using a different device and/or different internet connection?

Keep us posted.

MihailYModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts