Free

Country

Ukraine

Device

PC (early 2019), phone realme 9i (2022), Google Chrome browser

Operating System

(Windows 10, Android 11)

My Question or Issue

Today or yesterday, three Spotify playlists that I co-owned and edited on my own since March 2022, when the playlist owner, my friend from Russia, lost the ability to use Spotify and switched to another platform, mysteriously disappeared. From the computer version on the main page, they turned gray and disappeared from the list of playlists on the left side of the screen, it is impossible to interact with them, when clicked, it just endless loading and nothing more. From the browser version, the playlists remained in the list and when you try to open them, a small download occurs and the inscription is displayed:

"Unable to find playlist

Try looking for something else."

When you enter from a mobile device, playlists are also visible, but, unfortunately, when you try to open them, after all the same small download, the inscription is pops up:

"Playlist deleted

Delete it from the library?"

I tried looking at the recover playlists tab, but it says "You haven't deleted any playlists". I would be very sad to lose 3 big playlists in which I put a lot of work and songs. I hope that you can solve my problem and get back the lost playlists, they are very important to me.

Screenshot_1.png
photo_2022-08-30_02-02-45.jpg
Screenshot_2.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Artuomf!

You mentioned that your friend had a russian account - recently all russian users had their data deleted as Spotify is no longer available there. This means that there's no way for you to recover the playlists unfortunately, since your friend was the owner.

Hope this clears things up. Take care.

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @Artuomf!

You mentioned that your friend had a russian account - recently all russian users had their data deleted as Spotify is no longer available there. This means that there's no way for you to recover the playlists unfortunately, since your friend was the owner.

Hope this clears things up. Take care.

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts