Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My playlists have disappeared. We have Spotify premium family and I have iPhone.

My playlists have disappeared. We have Spotify premium family and I have iPhone.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

2 Replies

Maybe you can give us some more details? Did the playlists disappear on the entire account or on your iPhone only? Is the only thing that changed that your playlists disappeared? Did anything else happen before you lost the playlists? Just a few more details so that we can help you better. It's pretty hard to tell what the issue is without these pieces of information.

Hey there @Tdevincentis

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Sometimes Spotify users create more than one account for different reasons. In such a case you might have more than one account. If you're accidentally logged in to the wrong account, you won't be able to see Premium features. 

We suggest you head to this help page. Make sure you check all the troubleshooting steps and especially the ones for finding other accounts.

If you notice any suspicious activity on your Spotify account, always follow the steps below first:

1. Open the Reset Password form in a private/incognito window and create a new, strong password you haven’t used for another online service; 

2. Open your Account Page, scroll down and click on SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE.

Additional info on how to protect your Spotify account can be found here.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Suggested posts