Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My playlists vanished after upgrading account and can't turn off offline mode

My playlists vanished after upgrading account and can't turn off offline mode

Tried to start my spotify and found it wouldn't play and it was in offline mode... tried to find a solution for the missing offline button and it was suggested upgrading subscription, annoying, but it wasn't that costly.

Now all my playlists from before are gone, I searched them and it seems they still exist searched my profile name, but feels like I accidentally created a separate account despite the fact I pushed the upgrade button on my pre-existing account.... and now I have no access to my playlists and I'm still in offline mode.

1 Reply

Hi @Thrythlind,

Thanks for reaching out. It sounds like you might have activated your Premium on a different, previously empty account while your playlists are all under the original one. Consider checking if you have a second account, where your playlists can be found. If you still cannot them, feel free to reach out to our support team, they can assist you further. Make sure to have all of your payment information on hand, as our team will need it to find the payments and verify you as the account owner.

Hope this helps.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts