Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My public playlist went privat and is not visible anymore.

Solved!

My public playlist went privat and is not visible anymore.

Plan

Premium

Country

Netherlands

My Question or Issue

This afternoon my public playlist with about 1500 followers went suddenly private without me doing it. So, I discovered this and made it public again, but now others can't find the playlist anymore. Does anyone know how whether there is a solution to this?

The playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5LdbEEzrAZKPmaRIvgyfAY?si=q8aL-j6NSmiAKRLDNFwefA

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @RienBeckers,

Thanks for reaching out about this here and welcome to the Community. 

If one of your playlists was unexpectedly set to Secret, it'd be good to make sure no one is accessing your account in an unauthorized way. For this purpose, it'd be great to bookmark and follow the steps in this support page article as well as this one since they feature some essential info regarding how to keep the safety of your account up-to-date.

Regarding the playlist you mentioned and the fact other users can't find it, it'd be great if you'd let us know in greater detail what happens when they search for it. As a heads-up, we can confirm we're able to find the playlist by writing part of its name in the search bar.

We're looking forward to your update and we're here to help with anything else too! 

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @RienBeckers,

Thanks for reaching out about this here and welcome to the Community. 

If one of your playlists was unexpectedly set to Secret, it'd be good to make sure no one is accessing your account in an unauthorized way. For this purpose, it'd be great to bookmark and follow the steps in this support page article as well as this one since they feature some essential info regarding how to keep the safety of your account up-to-date.

Regarding the playlist you mentioned and the fact other users can't find it, it'd be great if you'd let us know in greater detail what happens when they search for it. As a heads-up, we can confirm we're able to find the playlist by writing part of its name in the search bar.

We're looking forward to your update and we're here to help with anything else too! 

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts