Plan

Premium

Country

Chile

Device

(iPhone 11, ipad, pc)

Operating System

(iOS 16.2, Windows 10)

He estado teniendo problemas con mis gusta desde hace un tiempo, he agregado canciones y al tiempo desaparece el corazón pero siguen apareciendo en mi biblioteca, si no me he explicado bien tengo fotos para que puedan entender mejor la situación. Esto ha pasado en todos mis dispositivos y estoy empezando a creer que ya es un problema de la cuenta en sí.

IMG_0199.PNGIMG_0200.PNG

Aqui se puede ver como aparece que no la tengo agregada a la biblioteca.

Sin embargo aquí aparece en mi biblioteca y con el corazón que indica que si la agregué, como pueden ver es la misma canción del mismo albúm.

1 Reply

Hey @tayleeeeeer,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome. Hope you don't mind me replying in English, as that's the official language of the Community!

This type of issue is commonly related to some damaged cache stored on your devices from previous versions of the app. In this case, we'd first recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app on all devices by following the steps in this article. This is often an overlooked step, but it's more thorough than a quick one and can be helpful in getting rid of any cache that might be causing trouble.

If the issue persists, would you mind using a different Wi-Fi connection to see if it makes any difference? In case you don't have another one available, you can use your mobile data or a public hotspot.

Lastly, include in your next response the Spotify version you're currently running on your devices to continue investigating the case.

We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts