Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Nejde mi moje skladba

Nejde mi moje skladba

Dobrý den.

Podle návodu na internetu, jsem udělal všechno,ale nejdou mi přehrávat moje skladby , které jsem přidal do playlistu. Četl jsem na internetu, že musím přes mobilní zařízení něco udělat, aby moje skladby hráli. Podle návodu jsem to zkoušel,ale není to tak,jak je to podle návodu na internetu. Nevím co mám udělat. Děkuji za pomoc

5 Replies

Hey @FridoZBeat, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I am sorry to hear this but I am here to help. I also hope you don't mind me replying in English. 

Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps.

If you're still having trouble, let me know what device this happens on, as well as the current software version.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Dobrý den, pouštěla jsem si písničky včera, dneska si jdu taky pustit, ale najednou mi ty písničky nejdou přetáčet nevím proč? Klikla jsem na něco špatně? Prosím pomozte mi.

Hey @Kaciik,

Thank you for posting in the Community! We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the forum.

We get that you have some sort of playback issues. This could be due to some cache-related issues on your device. It could be worthwhile restarting the app twice in a row (log out and log back in two times). This may sound odd but it's how the app does a refresh. See if this will make things work as expected. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

Kiril Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Dobrý den, dnes jsem si pouštěla písničky z mojeho playlistu a pouští se mi tam úplně jiné písničky. Tak jestli bych se mohla proč?

Hey there @cgvanushkq,

Thank you for joining the thread!
Could you let us know with more details what your exact issue is so that we can better understand where it might be stemming from?
And, in addition to that - please take a look at the abovementioned troubleshooting steps by @Kiril and @Billy-J and let us know if anything helps! 🙂

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

VasilModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts