Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Artist/Decade Mixes not visible in Made For You section.

Solved!

New Artist/Decade Mixes not visible in Made For You section.

Plan

Premium

Country

India

My Question or Issue

Title says it all. Cannot see the new mixes introduced about a month ago. I just see the old Daily Mixes.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @Detuned-Radio,

Thanks for your reply.

If the New Mix layout isn't showing after clearing the cache on your device, this means that they're most likely not active on your account yet. This feature is still being rolled out to all users.

It might take some time until you see them on your account. 

What you can do is create a new free account> listen to music from that one for some time> check it again in a few weeks and see if it has the new Mixes. If that's the case you can follow the instructions in this Guide to transfer your music collection over to the new account.

This is something that will be rolled out to all users in time. If you don't want to transfer your data over you should keep your app up-to-date to get the newest updates.

Hope this info helps.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi there @Detuned-Radio,

Thank you for your post here in the Community.

Can you perform a clean reinstall of the app? This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

If that doesn't do the trick, can you log in with a different device and see if the issue persist?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

This did not solve the issue. I logged out, cleared cache, and reinstalled the app on all my devices. I still don't see the new Mixes. Infact, they are absent on the Web Player as well.
Marked as solution

Hi there @Detuned-Radio,

Thanks for your reply.

If the New Mix layout isn't showing after clearing the cache on your device, this means that they're most likely not active on your account yet. This feature is still being rolled out to all users.

It might take some time until you see them on your account. 

What you can do is create a new free account> listen to music from that one for some time> check it again in a few weeks and see if it has the new Mixes. If that's the case you can follow the instructions in this Guide to transfer your music collection over to the new account.

This is something that will be rolled out to all users in time. If you don't want to transfer your data over you should keep your app up-to-date to get the newest updates.

Hope this info helps.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts