Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[New Update] Had over 2k liked songs, most now disappeared on Android but still show on my computer.

[New Update] Had over 2k liked songs, most now disappeared on Android but still show on my computer.

Plan

Premium/Free

Country

U.S.

Device

Android and laptop

Operating System

Windows 11 and Android

My Question or Issue

Ever since the new update on the mobile app, all my liked songs besides like 2 disappeared. I use to have over 2k liked songs. They still show on my computer so I was thinking is there a way to have it sync to where my Android will have all 2,032 songs back on my liked songs list.

2 Replies

Hey @DarknessWillRul,

Thank you for posting in the Community!

As you mentioned that the songs are still present on your desktop, and that you've done an update on your mobile, this could mean you've accidentally logged into an additional (or freshly created) account of yours on your mobile device. As a start please doublecheck if the usernames on your desktop and mobile device are matching, as this could be a confirmation for this hypothesis. 

In case you're sure that you're logged in the correct account, but still the issue is present, then we suggest reaching out to our Support team through any of these channels so they can take a look at your personal account and give you a hand with this.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have more questions.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you so much, I don't know how the support bot did it but it restored my liked songs on mobile in like 2 seconds. I am so grateful to use Spotify and them have a very efficient team.

Suggested posts