Premium Family

Country

Canada

Device

Samsung g7

Operating System

Android 8.0.0

My Question or Issue

I'm new to spotify, just coming over from google play music. I was wondering if there's a way to shuffle everything in my library? I have all sorts of saved albums, but theres no songs tab, like there is on google play music. How do I shuffle everything I have saved? I don't want to like every song in each album to put them in my liked songs playlist, because that would take forever, and I want to use my liked songs tab for single songs I actually exceptionally like, not just everything in my library. I'd add all my saved albums to a playlist, but I'd have to add them one by one, which, again, would take a while, and I'd have to add everything I've saved into that playlist manually going forward, it wouldn't just add them automatically. 

Is there any way to shuffle everything I have saved?

Thanks, Ashley

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @ashley71896

Currently it's not possible to shuffle your whole library. However, you can submit an Idea here in Community or vote for other ideas. 

You can shuffle playlists, e.g. "Liked Songs". 

You can add all songs from a saved album by clicking the three dots and choosing "Like all songs". 

If you want to separate the songs you really like, you can make a playlist with your favorites. 

Last but not least, you can read more about the Spotify library in this article

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @ashley71896

Currently it's not possible to shuffle your whole library. However, you can submit an Idea here in Community or vote for other ideas. 

You can shuffle playlists, e.g. "Liked Songs". 

You can add all songs from a saved album by clicking the three dots and choosing "Like all songs". 

If you want to separate the songs you really like, you can make a playlist with your favorites. 

Last but not least, you can read more about the Spotify library in this article

Suggested posts