Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No daily mixes, only artist mixes and they DO NOT UPDATE

No daily mixes, only artist mixes and they DO NOT UPDATE

Not only daily mixes are gone and replaced by artist mixes, but also these artist mixes have not been refreshed / update for at least last two weeks.

Regular refresh of daily mixes and their existence was the key reason I have switched to Spotify. Without this I will definitely leave community.

Plan

Premium for 2

Country

Russia

Device

Iphone 12 pro / Lenovo

Operating System

14.2 / Windows 10

6 Replies

Hi there @Ruvin,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Daily mixes have been replaced with artist/genre mixes for some users, but should still offer a variety of tracks that you'd most likely enjoy base don your listening habits.

We'd recommend logging out everywhere twice as this will force sync your account with the servers. 

It's also necessary to listen to music outside of your recommendation playlists in order to increase the variety of songs which you get recommended and for your playlists to update.

Let us know how you get on with this.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

This is not acceptable.

Please I do not want to be one of the users with these artist mixes. Bring back daily mixes for me.

And no. These artist mixes have never changed since they have first appeared and this is a big issue to my user experience with you and spoils your initial value proposition of new music every day.

And no double logout didn't help at all, still same playlists with exactly same songs

Hi there @Ruvin,

Thanks for the quick reply!

Can you let us know if you've tried running a clean reinstall of the app? This involves clearing the app cache, which might be causing issues with your account synchronizing with the servers. Check out this guide for the device specific steps.

If that doesn't help, can you let us know the exact Spotify Version of the app on all your devices?

AlexModerator

Yes, all has been done.

Version 8.5.86.739

Just bring back daily mixes to me, I do not want any participation in your unsuccessful  pilots.

Hi there @Ruvin,

Thanks for the info.

We've passed this on to the relevant team.

There is an Idea in the Community to bring back Daily Mixes, you can head over here and add your +Vote. It's also good if you leave your feedback on how you feel about the new playlists and the fact that they're not updating regularly in the Idea thread as well. The more votes an idea gets it's more likely to get implemented or brought back in future updates.

We'll keep you updated if we hear something regarding this 🙂

AlexModerator

Suggested posts