Step 1

NEXT STEP

No puedo agregar más canciones a biblioteca

No puedo agregar más canciones a biblioteca

Plan

Premium

México

android, escritorio

Desde hace unas semanas no puedo agregar más canciones a mi biblioteca, la app indica que he llegado al límite pero aún borrando albums completos solo me permite agregar 1 o 2 canciones más, mi biblioteca aún no llega a las 10,000 canciones

8 Replies

Hola @BORGOROR,

Muchas gracias por contactar con la Comunidad de Spotify. 

Parece tu biblioteca está llena. Ten en cuenta que el límite es de 10 000 elementos, no canciones. Por lo tanto, también contarán como elementos los álbumes, artistas, etc. que hayas guardado. Sin embargo, no te preocupes, puedes seguir añadiendo tantas canciones como quieras a tus playlists 🙂

¡Espero que eso resuelva tus dudas!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hola, 

cambié de iPhone y en el nuevo intenté agregar más canciones a mi playlist pero no me aparece y si me voy a biblioteca ahí sí me aparece ¿qué puedo hacer? Es un plan premium 

Hey there @Andrea_Reynoso

Thanks for getting in touch about this and welcome to the Community! Hope you don't mind a reply in English as it's the official language of the Community. 

We understand that you try to add new songs to your playlist, but they don't appear in it. However, you can see them in Your Library, could you let us know where exactly? 

On another note, sending us a screen recording of this behavior would come in handy. You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. You can also upload it to Google Drive and share the link with us (make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to see it).

We'll be on the lookout. 

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

I have the same issue, when I try to add another song to my playlist doesn’t appears in the list, but if  I’m seeking the playlist in my library appears 

Me tomo

Hi there @Karen33970,

Thanks for your post in this thread. We hope you don't mind a reply in English.

It seems your message is incomplete. Could you send a detailed description of what you're experiencing?

We'll give you a hand!

Susan_GPModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
Hola!! 
Tengo 2 problemas;
1- cuando quiero agregar nueva canción a una playlist de mi biblioteca, ésta no me aparece y no puedo agregar canción deseada.
2. Cuando estoy oyendo una playlist específica,  se mezcla con otra playlist y empieza a reproducirla sin haberla.seleccionado.

Que debo hacer? Gracias

I have 2 problems;

1- when I want to add a new song to a playlist in my library, it does not appear and I cannot add the desired song.

2. When I'm listening to a specific playlist, it mixes with another playlist and starts playing it without having selected it.

Hey @Karen33970,

Thank you for keeping in contact.

This type of issue is commonly related to some damaged cache stored on your device that might be affecting the proper behavior of the app. So in this case, we'd recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app by following the steps in this article.

If the issue persists, and taking into account the behavior you mentioned on your first point, would you mind confirming if you're trying to add a song to a playlist you've created or to one you've followed?

The second issue you mentioned could be related to some tracks being added to the queue by mistake. In this case, we'd first recommend clearing the Play Queue by following the steps mentioned here.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

OscarDCModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts