Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No puedo ver mi biblioteca de me gusta

No puedo ver mi biblioteca de me gusta

Tuve que restaurar mi celular y borre todo. al volver a instalar la app no puedo ver mis me gustan ni ponerle me gusta a las canciones, inicie sesión en mi cuenta y no me deja hacer nada más que escuchar canciones conectada a internet.

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

Sony xperia L2

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

5 Replies

Hi there @Cranio8,

thanks for reaching out !

Could you please log in to your account overview page here and check out what's your subscription status ?

If it states you're on a Free subscription, please make sure to use this help page to locate all the accounts listed with your details just to make sure you're logged into the correct one.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Hola. Gracias por la respuesta, pero no me funcionó, inicie sesión correctamente y me aparece toda la información (playlist que yo hice y mis datos), pero no puedo ver las canciones que me gustan, ni darle me gusta a las canciones. También el estatus de mi suscripción está bien. 

Hey @Cranio8,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here.

We hope you don't mind us answering in English, as it's the official language in the Community. Just to make sure we're on the same page- you see in your account the playlists, that you created, but their contents are different, correct? Keep in mind also that you need to have Premium in order to download songs and listen to them in offline mode. If that is also the subscription that you see, it's a good idea to do a clean reinstall in of the app and afterwards log out and back in two times in a row. This forces a synch between your device and our servers.

If afterwards the issues persist, we'd appreciate screenshots/recordings of what you see at your end. Just make sure to hide any private/ sensitive info.

Keep us posted. We're always one reply away 

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Spotify won't let me play my likes, I already logged out and uninstalled the app 

Hey @Di31,

Thanks for your reply in this thread 🙂

Just to confirm, do you see your Liked song playlist as empty? Can you share with us exactly what happens when you try to play it? It'd be awesome if you could send us as many details as possible.

On another note, we'd like to check, is this happening just with the Liked songs playlist or do you notice it on more than a playlist? We understand you've already tried reinstalling the app on your device, but we'd like you to try a clean (more thorough) reinstall of the Spotify app. You can find out the steps to do it here.

Lastly, can you let us know the exact make/model and OS of your device along with the Spotify version you've installed?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Cheers!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts