Premium

Country

Ireland

Device

iPhone 11 Pro, Surface Book 2, Dell Precision 5180

Operating System

Multiple. Windows 10 Pro. iOS 14

My Question or Issue

Have been a premium member for years. In the past 24 hours, Spotify has stopped audio on all my devices (2x windows, 1x iphone). All other apps are producing audio on the same devices. Volume is turned up and not muted (both in app and on device). I can open youtube and get sound instantly on same devices, so it's not a device issue. Transport bar on timeline is moving as track is playing. I don't have any wifi issues. Have restarted spotify. Have rebooted devices. Very weird that it's happening cross-platform on all of them, haven't seen an issue like that before. Doesn't appear to be a location-based issue as it's running fine on my partner's devices. Maybe an account related issue?

Very frustrating!

Any ideas???

1 Reply

Hi there @thegoatherder,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

There is currently an ongoing issue affecting some Android users, where no sound can be heard. Our developer team is looking into this. Go ahead and check out this Ongoing Issue thread. You can see whether any of the troubleshooting steps resolve the issue for you. If not, add your +Vote, subscribe and post the requested info as a comment in the thread. This way you'll stay up to date with any developments. 

Hope you find this info useful.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts