Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not showing all songs in "Likes songs"

Not showing all songs in "Likes songs"

On my phone I can see that I have 2339 liked songs, but when I try to select all (CTRL + A) songs to copy them into a playlist I only get something like 180 songs. And if I search for an artist in my liked songs it shows up but not in the new playlist so I know that they're in the liked songs but I just can't see them.

Is there some other way to select all songs or make it show more songs?

2 Replies

Hmm, try selecting the first song of your Liked Songs playlist, then scroll all the way to the bottom (make sure that all the songs in that you scroll past loads correctly in the view) and then hold down shift and select the last song of your Liked Songs playlist to select them all.

I had issues with ctrl+A with just ~350 songs but I managed to select them all the way I described. Not sure if you'll be able to select them all at once with more than 2000 Liked songs.

Let me know.

Hey @adampawelec,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community and welcome.

What you're experiencing when trying to select all the songs featured in your 'Liked Songs' playlist by clicking Ctrl+A sounds similar to this Ongoing Issue.

It'd be helpful to take a look at it and follow the suggested steps in the Status update to see whether the issue is fixed as a consequence. If the steps don't help, fell free to add your vote (clicking +VOTE) and feedback by posting a comment and letting us know all the info you consider relevant regarding your situation.

We'll keep looking into it and update you as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, we'll be here for anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts