Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Acer Swift Laptop / iPhone XS

Operating System

Windows 10 / iOS 14.1

My Question or Issue

Spotify's On Repeat is a great feature, I use it nearly every day. However the past 2 weeks it has gotten it horribly wrong. I changed my password in case it was hacked and yet half of the songs on there I have not listened to in the past week, I'm sure of it. Lastfm and statsforspotify can confirm it. Please update my On Repeat to the correct songs.

3 Replies

Hey there @_CincinnatiZoo_

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!

It's a good idea to run a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your device in case your On Repeat playlist doesn't include the correct tracks. This will refresh your account data and get you the latest app version with all recent updates. 

In case the issue is still there after the clean reinstall, check the hosts file on your PC for entries that need to be removed. Follow the steps described here on how you can do that. 

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help. 

Nope, did the resets as instructed in the link, on my laptop and my phone. On Repeat still wrong by far. Please just reset the playlist if possible.

Hey @_CincinnatiZoo_,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

If the device has multiple sound cards, can you install/update the drivers for each card?

If you have any third-party peripherals/audio devices we suggest that you unplug or disconnect them.

Keep us posted. We'll keep an eye out for your reply 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts