Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

On Repeat playlist hasn't updated in 2 weeks

On Repeat playlist hasn't updated in 2 weeks

Plan

Premium

Country

United Kingdom 

Device

(iPhone XR, Windows 10 PC)

Operating System

(iOS 14.4.2, Windows 10)

-------------------------------------------------

My On Repeat playlist hasn't updated since the 30th March. There are songs that should be in there by now but nothing has changed. I've reinstalled the app on both devices, logged out everywhere, had the cache cleared and also changed networks to see if that helped. Nothing has affected it.

I don't think this is an issue with the algorithm and me not listening to songs more than the ones in the playlist. I have had multiple songs 'on repeat' this week that should be in there but, there has been no change in the playlist.  

Is this a matter of I have to wait for an update to roll out in order for it to be fixed? Or are there any other solutions that I can use? 

3 Replies

Hi there @RyanTanner17,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. We're happy to help.

Can you confirm if you followed these steps when you reinstalled the app? 

It would also be great if you can confirm if you're listening using private listening or not?

On another note, does this occur on one specific device or multiple devices?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Thanks for the reply. 

I have now followed those steps to uninstall and reinstall and it hasn't updated the playlist. I am also not using a Private Session to stream and furthermore, the playlist isn't updating on either of my devices (Windows PC & iPhone XR - Both up to date on software)

*Side note - I downloaded from the Spotify website previously and the version that is available on there is a more up to date version than the one that is available on the Windows Store - if this is any help towards the issue. 

Hey @RyanTanner17,

Thanks for trying and keeping us posted.

We're currently investigating this and invite you to add your +Vote to this Ongoing Issue thread. You can also try the other suggestions mentioned there, and if they don't help, make sure to leave the required info in a reply to that thread so we can pass it on to the teams in charge.

We hope this gets sorted out soon. If you have any questions or need help with anything else, give us a shout.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts