Step 1

NEXT STEP

One year of songs "liked" have vanished o_O

Solved!

One year of songs "liked" have vanished o_O

Plan : Family

Country France

Device : iPhone SE (2016) and Macbook Pro 16"

Operating System : Last ones, up to date.

My Question or Issue

Hi there,

All the songs I've "liked" since last september have disappeared.  That's... it.

I don't think I've done anything particular that might have done that.

Maybe I did a false move somewhere ?

Is there any way to get them back ?

A history ?

A "liked playlist" history ?

That's my main playlist, where I like everything I discover and love on radio.

So it's a huge bummer.

Thanks !

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @bisoucaillou,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community! That doesn't sound cool - let's see if we can get to the bottom of this.

First off, it'd be great if you could double-check that you're logged in to the right account. Follow these ways to find other accounts

If you feel certain that you are logged in to the right account but still your Liked Songs are gone, you might have accidentally mass deleted them using the desktop app. Unfortunately, there is no history or restore option to get them back, but fret not, if you reach out to our support teams, they'll be able to look at things backstage and revert the changes.

Just as a heads up, your music collection will be set back to a specific date before the loss of your Liked Songs and any changes you made afterwards will be reverted as well. So, best not like or unlike anything until you get this sorted.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other questions 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there @bisoucaillou,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community! That doesn't sound cool - let's see if we can get to the bottom of this.

First off, it'd be great if you could double-check that you're logged in to the right account. Follow these ways to find other accounts

If you feel certain that you are logged in to the right account but still your Liked Songs are gone, you might have accidentally mass deleted them using the desktop app. Unfortunately, there is no history or restore option to get them back, but fret not, if you reach out to our support teams, they'll be able to look at things backstage and revert the changes.

Just as a heads up, your music collection will be set back to a specific date before the loss of your Liked Songs and any changes you made afterwards will be reverted as well. So, best not like or unlike anything until you get this sorted.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other questions 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts