Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Opgeslagen playlisten overzetten op andere spotify account?

Opgeslagen playlisten overzetten op andere spotify account?

My Question or Issue

Ik wil opgeslagen muziek en/of playlisten overzetten naar een andere account. Mijn account werd eerst gedeeld, maar nu niet meer. De andere persoon wil graag zijn muziek behouden.

Is dit mogelijk en zo ja, hoe moet ik dit dan doen?

Groet, Sander

5 Replies

Hi Mate @SanderK61,

Please Check This: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/How-do-I-transfer-playlists-from-an-account-to-another/td-....

Hope This Will Be Helpful & Useful To You.. If Further Assistance Required.. Please Feel Free To Revert Back Mate.. Spotify Experts (Rockstars / Moderators) Will Assist And Guide You Further With Their Expertise..

With Best Wishes & Regards,
Rahul Haldar - Spotify's Diehard & Loyal Fan

How about the favorites list, it seems that is not possible to export/share? Please let me know how to proceed for that.

Thanks in advance, 

With best regards, gr. Paul 

Hey there @Mienzelf

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

No worries, for the Liked songs playlist you can follow the same steps in the FAQ mentioned above, you'd just need to copy all songs on the desktop app from your Liked songs, create a new playlist and paste them there first. 

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hello Eni, 

I have a duo account with my son. We like to transfer his playlist to his new account, is the same procedure applicable or is there another way to do it in Duo?

thnx, Saskia 

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out.

Yes, the procedure is not tied to any subscription plan and will be the same in your particular scenario.

Cheers,

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts