Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ordering of Albums

Ordering of Albums

This is not an urgent issue, but the order in which my albums is listed has changed. It’s still alphabetical, but bands with “the” in the title are now listed under “t” rather than under the first letter of the second word, and this annoys me to no end. The Beatles used to be under “b” and the same with The Clash and The Drums And The Maria’s and The Replacements and blah blah blah. I hate that they’re all under “t” now. Please change it back. The artists are still listed according to the first letter of the second word if the first word is the, so please have some consistency. I never would think of any of “the” bands as starting with a “t”!!!!!!! 

1 Reply

Hey there @Chloe42,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Community 🙂

For now it is possible to order albums with the first letter of the first word. We'd suggest you give these steps a try and submit your idea. Then other users can vote for it. Rest assured, that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.    

Hope this was helpful for you. If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. 

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts