Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Over 600 playlists with one song on each!

Over 600 playlists with one song on each!

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I've been wondering why 'up next' doesn't appear after 'shuffle' is turned on.  I've just realised that all my songs are in fact individual playlists!  So as there are over 600 'playlists' now (listed under a name which I thought was a playlist title) - is there a way to combine them all or is it, as I've been trying to research the answer, just a case of having to go to each one and cutting and pasting? 

Thank you

3 Replies

Hey @Barbiemillie, unfortunately there is not a simple way to combine multiple playlists within Spotify, so I'm afraid you will have to do this one track at a time as you suggested. That said, you might consider "hearting" each track to save it to your "liked songs" playlist. That might be slightly quicker in the long run; then, on desktop at least, you could open your liked songs playlist and select multiple tracks to copy to another playlist if you still want them to be on a separate playlist. Hope that helps a bit anyway!

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks so much for your response, last night I did in fact move each one individually. I found out that my husband had been adding songs to ‘new playlist’ each time instead of adding to ‘his name’ so consequently he couldn’t see ‘up next’ in ‘shuffle’ mode. But all sorted now. Thanks for replying.

No problem, I'm glad everything is resolved now! Thanks for the update. 

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts