Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PLEASE HELP ME, I AM ON MY HAND AND KNEES BEGGING/PLEADING TO YOU.

PLEASE HELP ME, I AM ON MY HAND AND KNEES BEGGING/PLEADING TO YOU.

DEAR SPOTIFY,

IF YOU WOULD LISTEN TO ME YOU WOULD BE MY FAVORITE MUSIC PROVIDER.

1) LET ME BLOCK SCARY FOLLOWERS. I AM BEING STALKED, TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF, AND HARASSED. I AM WORRIED ABOUT MY SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF MY CHILDREN. I AM BEING HACKED. YET I FEEL YOU DO NOT CARE.

2) WHY IS THERE A 200 PUBLIC PLAYLIST LIMIT???!!! I HAVE SO MANY PLAYLISTS I'D LOVE TO SHARE WITH THE PEOPLE WHO ARE IMPORTANT TO ME. I AM A MUSICIAN AND MY SPOTIFY IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. IT IS MY FAVORITE MUSIC PLATFORM AND I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO USE ANOTHER SERVICE BUT I WILL IF NECESSARY. I LIKE TO PAY FOR SPOTIFY, HELP ME, HELP YOU.

3) why is it when I try to add an entire artist to my playlist it does not select all the songs?

4) Why are songs/artists constantly disappearing? I am deeply saddened by this. I would like to share, I love art. I want to appreciate every song. All of my favorite songs are constantly removed or not included. 

5) I love Amoeba Records. I want to build a Spotify collection that reminds me of my favorite store. I would like to help you as a company, so we can enjoy the love of music together.

Thank you for reading my rant, I would really appreciate the assistance. I would like nothing more in life than my music library to be perfect.

My Question or Issue

0 Replies

Suggested posts