Free

Country

USA

Device

Coolpad

Operating System

Android version 9

My Question or Issue

I'm having an issue with the podcasts. For one, when I sort by date, it doesn't stay that way (okay I'm a little lazy on that one). For another, when I sort by 'unplayed', it doesn't seem to differentiate between a fully played episode and one I stopped through halfway.

For instance, say I'm listening to one episode, and it goes on to the next episode. I pause it and exit because I don't want to hear the next one just yet. When I return and go to sort by unplayed, it hides the one I only listened to for a second, even though it's not 'fully played'.

My other podcast apps can do this, they understand the difference between fully played and half played. Is there something I can do for this? Or do I just have to fiddle with scrolling through hundreds of episodes to listen to the one I need?

2 Replies

Hey, I have the exact same issue. Did you find a solution already? 

Nope! Thankfully it looks like when I go to the Podcast, it scrolls right to the episode where I left off, but this is frustrating for it to keep reverting back to settings I don't like. I downloaded some to see if maybe I can listen and mark them as played that way, but there's no filter for download either, it just goes in order of when you downloaded it.

Thinking of returning to Podcast Addict at this point.

Suggested posts