Playlist Cover Not Updating

Highlighted

Re: Playlist Cover Not Updating

scorpiouspotter

I have this problem too. I know how to change the picture. I wanted to change the playlist picture to a new one i do and it stays as the new one for a bit. Then i click a new playlist and i go back and the playlist cover is back to the one i had before and i dont know why this is happening.

Highlighted

BrookeAna
Visitor

Same thing is happening to me. It's really bugging me.

Highlighted

GabeValentine
Casual Listener

I was experiencing this bug/issue on Spotify for Windows 10, premium account. Performing a clean reinstallation of the program corrected this problem. Hope this helps others in the future.

Highlighted

digitwall

Hello,

Today I was having this same issue.  I found it helpful to first remove the artwork from the playlist (remembering to save it that way), and then to re-add it after this.  Same for playlist descriptions.

Highlighted

krisf89
Visitor

I have the same issue, any help? Tried all the suggestions didn't work.

Highlighted

tygravis21
Visitor
lol

ralden
Casual Listener

I have what is probably the same issue. One person said the image updates after a few days. My image updates immediately for me within the app itself. However if I click share to Facebook Messenger (or Facebook, or Skype) the artwork appearing the share dialog is yesterday's artwork. If it eventually works this is obviously an eventual consistency problem.

Highlighted

Hey there @ralden

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Just to double-check, have you tried the clean reinstall that @GabeValentine suggested? We recommend this step as it'll remove the old drivers first and then install the new ones. It'll also get you the latest version of Spotify. 

To perform the clean reinstall steps, simply head to this help page. 

Hope this helps. Keep us posted. 

IvanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
“Music is the strongest form of magic.” Marilyn Manson
SUGGESTED POSTS