Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist Description, Title, and Picture Always Deleted

Playlist Description, Title, and Picture Always Deleted

Hello.

I am writing here because I don't know where else to complain. I have emailed you after the removal, mentioned on Twitter for numerous times, yet no further action received. I don't think my email even got read by the team as the problems always the same and I think it's probably just a bot system who handled the removal.

I have an issue with my playlist, it's description or picture or title is always get deleted in minutes or hours after I change it. Even though I am sure I didn't infringe any copyright materials as it's just a playlist. You can see a screenshot of emails from Spotify to me after each removal.

lUYUefI2s8.png

I hope this could resolve my problem.

----

Plan

Premium for more than 3 years (4 counting previous accounts).

Country

Indonesia.

My Question or Issue

See above.

2 Replies

Hey @adli_hm ,

Thanks for coming to the Community. 

Sorry to hear that your playlists are repeatedly being reported. I'd recommend adding your support to this idea: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Playlists-Solution-to-false-abusive-reporting/idi-p/4928... 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

okay, thank you for the suggestion.

Spotify has temporarily (I think), prevent my "problematic playlist" to be deleted it's image and title, but I couldn't change any properties anymore (I didn't include any description previously as it's always deleted before their latest email).

Suggested posts