Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist Radio Bugged

Playlist Radio Bugged

Hello,

i have used the playlist radio a lot back in the day. I used to remove all tracks (doesnt matter if i liked them or not cause if i did i put them in the playlist and i dont want to have them come up again in the radio session as i am just trying to find new music). It worked perfectly fine until it someday didnt. Now when i try and remove tracks or even just skip them the playlist just repeats itself (even though it shouldnt show the same tracks at all as i have removed them). I used to do this with thousands of songs. Now it is just possible for like a maximum of 10-15 songs until it repeats itself... I made a video which makes it more clear i guess. In the Video i also show what happens when i just skip the songs instead of removing/blocking them. The playlist either bugges out or simply repeats itself. Also i do not want to skip as the same songs come up waaay to often. This happens for all devices and also the web version of spotify and dont tell me i have to clear my cache or reinstall i did that a lot of times...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb04hveKoN8 (might still be processing)

1 Reply

Hey @WonderWaffel,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

This behavior might be caused by the fact that the radio playlist is not infinite in length and it ends at some point.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and we'll make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

Hopefully you'll see if it gets improved but we can't guarantee when or if this will be done!

Cheers! 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts