Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist Scrolling Back To Top After Selecting a Song

Playlist Scrolling Back To Top After Selecting a Song

Hello Music Lovers,

I am experiencing an issue when scrolling down the list of songs in a playlist. After I choose a song to play, Spotify will automatically/instantly scroll back to the top of the playlist. This is very frustrating as I am having to continually scroll back down the list of songs. Anyone else experiencing this issue? I’ve noticed it for the past two or so weeks. Please fix! Thank you.

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Operating System

iOS 15.0.2

3 Replies

Hi there @Bassx,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

In this case we suggest that you perform a clean reinstall of the app. This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

If that doesn't do the trick, can you provide us a screen recording so that we can have a closer look directly from your end.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Clean reinstall did not fix the problem. Any other tips?

Hey @Naltuna,

Welcome to the Community.

In this case, would you mind sending us a video recording of this behavior so we can better visualize what you are experiencing? You can attach it in your next reply in mp4 format, or you can also upload it to YouTube or Google drive and make it public, so we can visualize it.

On another note, can you send us the make/model and OS of the affected device along with the Spotify version you are currently running?

Lastly, we'd like you to know that in Android you can go to a position of a song in a playlist by touching its name in the top of the now playing view. 

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts