Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist assets get removed

Playlist assets get removed

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

(Honor 9X)

Operating System

(EMUI 10.0.0)

My Question or Issue

My Playlist names always get removed. After that I get an email that I violated the terms and conditions of Copyright or such things. At first I thought that was rightful. The removal of the names and images takes from 2min up to a day or two. It even got removed after I named my Playlist just "Playlist"... I also used my own pictures in the last couple tries with no success...

Am I getting trolled here? How do I stop it? Or where can I read what I'm doing wrong?

Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7zKlCgAwj1vumTC6P0ZqUd

1 Reply

Hi there @UnbrokenSpears,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

What you're describing happens when a playlist gets reported. We suggest taking a look at this article to make sure that your playlist isn't breaking any guidelines. If you're sure that everything is ok with it, then we suggest reaching out to our Support team through any of these channels for further info and assistance.

Additionally, we recommend adding your +Vote to this idea. You can also read more about how feedback on ideas reaches Spotify here.

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts