Premium

Country

Norway

Device

Desktop PC

Operating System

Windows 10, Windows 11

My Question or Issue

Hi - I have defined a lot of playlist-folders. These playlist-folders are inside ordinary folders.

When browsing a playlist-folder I was expected that the playlists defined in that playlist-folder would be displayed with name and cover-photo. However, the cover-photo does not show up! Ref fig 1.

If I right-click a play-list, the cover-photo displays. Sometimes. Ref fig 2

If Spotify is restarted, the photos are gone again…..?

Any suggestions to solve this…?

Running Spotify Premium on a windows-10 pc. My library is synced to another pc and mobile..

And yes - I have re-installed Spotify-sw. And have also tested a windows-11-pc. Same issues.

Fig 2.jpg
Fig 1.jpg
5 Replies

Hey there @kj1an,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

We're currently looking into this behavior. Could you please reply in this thread with your info after trying the suggested steps there? That way we'll be able to forward the info to the right folks so we can continue investigating this.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

I have now tried your suggested steps for re-installing Spotify. Nothing changed……

Hey @kj1an,

THanks for the reply.

Could you reply with your info and troubleshooting done in the thread which CarlosE has linked to? This way it's easier for the team investigating this issue to gather data 🙂

Cheers.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Aleady done... Or..? Maybe I've posted my replay wrong place..?

I have re-installed using the proposed recipe. Same result as before...

Hi @kj1an

Thanks for getting back to us. 

No worries, currently we're investigating this behavior on the desktop app since we've received similar reports from other users as well. You can find more troubleshooting steps in the thread @CarlosE sent previously. Also, make sure to provide us with the info we're asking for in that thread so we can forward it to the right folks to be looked into.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts