Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist disappeared

Playlist disappeared

Hello

I noticed that a personal playlist has disappeared on the Spotify even though I do nothing like cancelling or removing itT. he other ones still stay but just one (recently listened) is not in my library yet.

The strange thing is that this playlist is still listed in my library if I access to Spotify by Chrome instead of the app.

Any suggestions?

Tks in advance 

Plan

Premium

Country

Italy 

Device

Google Pixel 7

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Top Answer
Lyubka

Hey @Luross83,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

This could happen if you have more than one account with us and if you have the playlist on a different account. Could you please check if you're logged in with the same credentials on both the Spotify Web Player and your phone?

It's also a good idea to take a look at this article for more information on what else to check if songs/playlists are missing from Your library. 

Lastly, if you think someone’s gained access to your account and deleted the playlist - head here and see what steps you'd need to take.

If none of the above is the case - feel free to reach out to the folks over at Customer Support as they might be able to help out with this. We can't make any related actions here in the Community, but they have the necessary tools to take a closer look at your account and maybe recover the playlist, if it's still stored in the database.

Hope this helps. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you 🙂 

8 Replies

Hey @Luross83,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

This could happen if you have more than one account with us and if you have the playlist on a different account. Could you please check if you're logged in with the same credentials on both the Spotify Web Player and your phone?

It's also a good idea to take a look at this article for more information on what else to check if songs/playlists are missing from Your library. 

Lastly, if you think someone’s gained access to your account and deleted the playlist - head here and see what steps you'd need to take.

If none of the above is the case - feel free to reach out to the folks over at Customer Support as they might be able to help out with this. We can't make any related actions here in the Community, but they have the necessary tools to take a closer look at your account and maybe recover the playlist, if it's still stored in the database.

Hope this helps. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you 🙂 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hello,

thanks for your kind suggestion. Finally i solved my issue this way: access to Spotify by Chrome > Library > Playlist > Select the playlist disappeared > Tap the pin to bring it in evidence.

Hope this could be useful to someone else.

Bye

Screenshot_2023-12-01-22-14-49-385.jpg

Screenshot_2023-12-01-22-15-04-258.jpg

Plan

Free

Country

Netherlands

Device

Redmagic 7 pro

Operating System

Android 13

My Question or Issue

Whenever I login to my account, which works on my other phone I get these errors and I can't play anything, if I make a new account right now w a random email I can play stuff?? I've tried clean reinstalling as suggested ina post by someone with the same issue in April, but to no avail, I truly don't know how I'd fix this, is this a phone issue? I've also tried normal troubleshooting like using cellular wiping the data etc..

That also happened to me recently. I got an email saying I committed a violation and Spotify has taken down my playlist. It was just a collection of love songs.

No se requiere ninguna de la siguiente información. Sin embargo, cuanto más proporciones, más fácil será para nosotros intentar ayudarte.

Premium

Mexico

Dispositivo

(ZTE blade)

Sistema operativo

Mi pregunta o problema

En mi cuenta se cambió el orden de mucha Musica en todas las listas y en un se borró mucha musica

One day I wanted to play a playlist I made and I couldnt find it in my library. I didnt delete it. I find a song from that playlist in my recent played option I clicked on it and my playlist appeared. I cant add it to my profile because it is said that it still there but in fact its not. Dont know what should I do. I dont wanna lose it or click each song to made new playlist.

This is the solution that worked for me. Thank you!!

I've been successfully listening to saved shazaams on a Spotify playlist for years but today it disappeared. I have signed in and out of both apps and I have connected shazaam to Spotify using the shazaam app as normal but it does not reappear. Any help gratefully received

Suggested posts