Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist download

Playlist download

Plan: Premium 

Device:OnePlus 9 pro

Operating System: Android

My Question or Issue:

I'm subscribed to Spotify premium and I do remember well being able to download whole playlists at once for offline listening.But now I don't see any option for downloading a whole playlist.Yeah I can still download individual song one by one but that's a tedious process.

Screenshot is attached where there is no download button

Screenshot_20220814-012548.jpg

 off

for playlist 

2 Replies

Can you also post a screenshot of a playlist you have this issue with?

Hey @Sarmad2,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We get that you experience difficulties downloading playlists.

If you are on our Premium service (as it appears on your screenshot), we're pretty sure you should be able to download albums, playlists, and podcasts and listen them offline. The icon (see our screenshot below) you should be looking for is usually next to the title of the particular playlist/album you'd like to save for offline availability. Also take a look here for more detailed information on Offline listening.

To clear any confusion, individual songs aren't available for downloading, but you can still add individual songs to your own playlists and then mark those for downloading, again as explained and shown above.

In case things look different on your end, then come back with more screenshots (links) of the playlist(s) where this happens for you, as @Ximzend also suggested. This way we can all take a closer look and advise you better 🙂

Hope this helps clarify things. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts