Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist kicking itself all the way to the start off Shuffle.

Solved!

Playlist kicking itself all the way to the start off Shuffle.

Plan

Premium

Device

Acer Aspire Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I'll be listening to music way down my Liked Songs playlist, and it will kick itself all the way to the top of my Liked Songs playlist, which is a little irritating as it is not continuing to the next song I want to listen to. I am using the official download from Spotify and not the Windows Store. I noticed that pressing the Repeat button a few times sometimes fixes it for a single song then it goes back to the original issue

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

hi! i had the same problem, so i deleted the app and redownloaded it and so far it seems to be working now!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

hi! i had the same problem, so i deleted the app and redownloaded it and so far it seems to be working now!

Hey there @Panda94,

Thanks for reaching out in the Community about this!

Could you try reinstalling the app and see if that solves the issue, just as it did for @RenéevanEijk ?

If that doesn't do the trick, we'd suggest you add your +VOTE to this ongoing issue and subscribe to the thread. That way you'll be notified with all the future updates on the case. 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Give us a shout if you have any other questions 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts