Free

Country 

United Sates

Device

(iPhone 10s , PC)

Operating System

(iOS 13.2.2, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

I went on to my PC and usually Spotify would open up automatically but this time it didn't happen. Keep in mind that when I log off all I had to do is add y password and i'm good. I launched the app and I had to put my email and password and when I did I see that my account has been reset as if it was a bran new account! I checked on my phone and I had to log in as well and the same result everything was gone. I'm pretty upset because I don't remember what I had saved in my Playlist and Library. Is there a way I can recover my account? I just want to listen to my music again..  

Screenshot (1).png
3 Replies

Hi there @user-removed,

thanks for reaching out !

Before taking any furhter step, i would like you to use this help page to locate all accounts listed with your details.

This way, you can makes sure you're logged into the right account.

The reason behind this suggestion is due to the fact that it's a common mistake among users to create more than one account and be logged into the wrong one.

However, in case this did not help, reply back to the post and i'll jump back in.

It did not work because every other account that I have is deleted and I know this is the account because the only thing I can see that was saved is a post Malone playlist @OneByBoo I don’t know as to why this would occur. I just want my stuff back in my account

Hey @user-removed,

All signs point towards you having a second account you perhaps did not know about. Try requesting a new password for all email addresses you might have used. Try logging in with your Facebook account as well.

If this does not work, try reaching out to support as they might be able to help you further.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts